- From the marble galleries of many-statued Almas to the goblin-haunted forests of Darkmoon Vale, the tune of freedom spreads through the state of Andoran. universal rule — by means of guy, no longer by means of divinely encouraged kings — has guided the kingdom for almost a century, influencing the full of the internal Sea and certainly the area itself with radical new political rules and one of many most powerful financial engines within the hemisphere. This accomplished advisor to the progressive realm of Andoran presents a cultural and old evaluation, a precis of vital philosophies, and factions, nearby features, and personality principles of specific curiosity to Pathfinder Roleplaying online game players.
By R. A. Salvatore
“The Companions is the simplest novel [R.A.] Salvatore has ever written. It’s insanely brave, profoundly robust, masterfully built, and simply Salvatore’s so much formidable paintings to date.”—Paul Goat Allen, BarnesandNoble.com
“After 1 / 4 of a century, R.A. Salvatore simply retains improving and higher, and The partners is one other masterful step forward for one of many maximum myth epics of all time.”
—Philip Athans, best-selling writer of Annihilation and The Haunting of Dragon’s Cliff
This most up-to-date installment in New York Times best-selling writer R.A. Salvatore's liked myth saga, The Companions strikes Salvatore's signature hero Drizzt right into a new period of the Forgotten geographical regions. As Drizzt's destiny hangs within the stability, he displays at the lives of the depended on allies who stood via his facet all through his early life--the associates referred to now because the partners of the corridor. in the meantime, the 1st stirrings of the Sundering start.
By R.A. Salvatore
Now in paperback, the 3rd installment within the vintage stories of the Legend of Drizzt. whilst a lone drow emerges from the Underdark into the blinding gentle of day, the Forgotten Realms global may be replaced without end.
By Richard Lee Byers
The Mad King Returns!
Aoth and the Brotherhood of the Griffon succeeded in rescuing Tchazzar, the misplaced king of Chessenta and a powerful crimson dragon. Upon his go back Tchazzar rewards them vastly, sends them again to the frontlines--and names himself a god. more and more erratic within the conflict opposed to the robust dracolich, Tchazzar starts off to maneuver in ways in which make Aoth suspicious that the Brotherhood can be only a pawn in a cutthroat draconic online game that places entire kingdoms at risk--a video game performed for a stakes of gold and blood.
Whisper of Venom beneficial properties the go back of renowned personality Aoth and his mercenary band, the Brotherhood of the Griffin, brought in Richard Lee Byers's trilogy The Haunted Lands. excellent artwork and Byers's signature twisted plots make this a must have for all actual Forgotten Realms® fanatics.
By Mel Odom
Is it only a fable? Or does it nonetheless stand . . . someplace within the so much historical corners of Faerûn?
An intrepid human explorer units out to discover the reality and what starts off as an archaeological day trip quickly turns into a race opposed to time as an timeless avenger is decided to guard the secrets and techniques of the traditional, xenophobic elven empire of Cormanthyr.
Lost Empires is a daring new sequence that uncovers the secrets and techniques of the misplaced, old Forgotten geographical regions world.
By Richard Baker
The Shadow Stone (Forgotten nation-states)
- Six adventure-packed towns of the Pathfinder Chronicles campaign environment come alive during this lavishly illustrated guidebook. Perched on a razor’s fringe of event, the towns during this e-book make very good settings for Pathfinder campaigns, and the wealth of element and concepts for city adventuring make the e-book an amazing pick-up for all fable players. Cities of Golarion highlights the subsequent interesting locales: Cassomir — glowing Capital of Humanity's Oldest Empire; Corentyn — urban among Seas; Ilizmagorti — Island Jungle urban of Outcasts and Assassins; Nisroch — urban of Shadows; Vigil — final Bastion opposed to the Orc Hordes; and Whitethrone — Frozen urban of the Witch Queen.
- Each urban gets a gorgeous full-page map, an old and cultural review, information on vital characters and destinations in the neighborhood, neighborhood come across tables, and targeted ideas to assist avid gamers and video game Masters flesh out the geographical regions for his or her personal campaigns.
By Gary Holian, Frederick Weining
The Dungeons & Dragons global is a spot the place robust creatures contest with traditional women and men in a refined struggle pitting reliable agasint evil, legislations opposed to chaos.
It is a global of magic, a global of poser, an international of amazing event -- all a backdrop in your personal adventures.
Inside is every thing you must release your individual model of the 1st crusade international, together with:
- A full-color map of the land of the Flanaess, additionally displaying the continentes and seas of the planet Oerth.
- a brief background of the land.
- Descriptions of 60 international locations, prepared for event
By Ed Greenwood
A vintage, Lieber-esque sword and sorcery adventure!
A cry for heroes went out from the dominion of Cormyr while treachery threatened to deliver her low, and the Knights of delusion Drannor spoke back that decision. incomes compliment from the Crown itself for his or her efforts, the Knights earned the identify of adventurers. yet to save lots of Cormyr, they need to develop into greater than mere adventurers. The Knights needs to turn into heroes.
The Sword by no means Sleeps is the epic end to the vintage adventures of Forgotten Realms® global writer Ed Greenwood's so much cherished characters, the Knights of fantasy Drannor.
By R. A. Salvatore
Excessive within the placid Snowflake Mountains lies a little-known conservatory for bards, monks, clerics, and others who desire to learn and meditate. There, a scholar-priest named Cadderly needs to include a malevolent, eating essence that is been uncorked, ahead of his brethren flip opposed to him. From the writer of the bestselling Halfing's Gem.